one.com is looking for React Native Developers for our office in Gurugram, India
The “React Native Developer” role at one.com, lands you with the opportunity of working with a leading technology organization. You will be part of the teams that develop state-of-the-art products which aim at helping millions of customers.
- Experience in building React native apps for Android and iOS
- Skilled with React native framework
- Knowledge of React JS library
- Proficient in implementing state and hooks
- Knowledge of Redux
- Ability to build apps using MVC architecture
- Build pixel-perfect and smooth UIs across both iOS and Android platforms
- Understanding of REST APIs and the document request model
- Experience with testing using Jest and Enzyme
- Familiarity with the following tools: Fastlane - CI/CD, XCode - Build tool, Visual Studio App Centre - Deploying test builds, Keycloak - Authentication to application, Phrase – localization, Lumoa - Customer feedback, Google Firebase - Crash reporting, analytics, Flipper, Postman, React Native debugger – Debugging
Bachelor (Engineering) Degree (B. E. / B. Tech.) in Computer Science or Information Technology with 4+ years of relevant experience.
What we offer
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and with a diverse and talented team
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off
- Flexible work environment
- A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Apply now - Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.