one.com is looking for Full Stack (Node, React) Developers for our office in Gurugram, India
The “Full Stack (Node, React) Developer” role at one.com, lands you with the opportunity of working with a leading technology organization. You will be part of the teams that develop state of the art products which aims at helping millions of customers.
- Deliver high quality, optimized, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Develop, test, review and maintain architecture with databases, large scale data processing, APIs, and intuitive user interfaces using agile methodology
- Develop and maintain end-to-end mail, contacts and calendar functionality using SMTP, CalDAV and CardDAV
- Support the production web applications that our teams build by demonstrating the ability to grasp code that has been written by other developers
- Partner with the business stakeholders, peers, IT groups and communicate effectively following an agile development methodology
- Understand the interdependencies of the various components in work packages being developed
- Good understanding of responsive, web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Experience with software development tools for code versioning, unit testing, maintainability is mandatory
- Bachelors (Engineering) Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in code-profiling in Node JS and React Js
- Experience supporting and debugging production web application environments
- Experience working with Linux based platform
- Good experience on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to work on functional and non-functional requirements based on priority.
What we offer
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a diverse and talented team
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off
- Flexible work environment
- A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.