one.com is looking for React JS Developers for our office in Gurugram, India
The “React JS Developer” role at one.com, lands you with the opportunity of working with a leading technology organization. You will be part of the teams that develop state of the art products which aims at helping millions of customers.
- Experience with popular React JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in higher-order components and Profiler of React JS
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM etc
- Experience and exposure to Web Services, REST and WEB APIs to communicate with XML and JSON
- Good understanding of responsive, web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Understand the interdependencies of the various components in work packages being developed
- Practical knowledge of WordPress or any other CMS is good to have
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with the development of cross-browser compatible web applications
- Ability to work on functional and non-functional requirements
- Load time and runtime optimization in web browsers
- Ability to grasp complex problems and understand code that has been written by other developers
- Good experience in coding standards, design patterns, and unit testing
- Good experience on TDD and CI/CD practices
- Should have experience in version control and related best practices using SVN/GIT.
Right candidate should have
- Bachelors (Engineering) Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Passion for working in a complete open source environment.
What we offer
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a diverse and talented team
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off
- Flexible work environment
- A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Apply now - nterviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.