one.com is looking for a DevOps (Linux) Engineer for our office in Gurugram, India
The “DevOps (Linux) Engineer" role at one.com, lands you with the opportunity of working with a leading technology organization. You will be part of the teams that develop state of the art products which aims at helping millions of customers. We are looking for Linux – DevOps Experts who aspire to work on “Open Source Engineering” assignments using the skillset mentioned below.
- Strong in Linux System Administration Skills (Infrastructure Management, web services, Database, DNS, Networking Services, Internet Technologies, File Systems, etc.)
- Strong in Bash / Python / Perl / other shell scripting
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience in Golang programming.
- To be Familiar with web application development.
- Experience with system and application monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Shinken, Nagios, Zabbix, NewRelic, Icinga, Graphite, etc.
- Experience with virtualization like Docker, LXC, LXD, VMware, etc..
- Exposure to Application Development Life Cycle (CI/CD) like Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.
- To be Familiar with Configuration Management like Chef / Ansible / Puppet
- Exposure to databases like MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.
- To be Familiar with Version Control like Git, SVN, etc.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) or Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) will be preferred
The right candidate will have
- Bachelors (Engineering) Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Passion for working in a complete open source environment
What we offer
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a diverse and talented team
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off
- Flexible work environment
- A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Apply now - Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.