one.com is looking for a Financial Controller for our office in Gurugram, India (Hybrid)
As an accounting expert, you will play a key role in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial information, providing strategic financial guidance, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations. You will collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to analyze financial data, prepare financial reports, and provide recommendations to improve financial performance and mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, extensive knowledge of accounting principles, and a proven track record of delivering high-quality financial services. This is an Individual contributor role.
Key responsibilities -
- Preparing, reviewing, and analysing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Auditing financial transactions and documents to help the organization maintain a strong financial position
- Ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures
- Preparing consolidated and standalone financial statement
- Preparing and filing of PF, TDS,GST, ITR, Service Tax returns etc
- Taking care of Payroll Processing, expenses reimbursement of employees
- Managing the intercompany transactions, ensuring proper documentation and compliance with transfer pricing laws
- Drafting SOPs for uniform execution of processes
- Setting up the most employee centric finance procedures to target zero grievance.
Requirements and skills -
- Minimum 8 years of accounting experience in a corporate environment (preferably IT ecosystem) with Professional certification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) or Company Secretary (CS)
- Knowledge of accounting, ledger functions, regulations, and procedures, including the Ind AS and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Good knowledge in tax and regulatory space - FEMA, IFRS, SEBI, Corporate Laws, SoftEx, Statutory compliances, International Taxation etc
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally, FreshBooks, and QuickBooks, ZOHO, MS Office. etc
- Strong attention to detail, good analytical, and collaboration skills
- High ethical standards and integrity in handling sensitive financial information
- Relevant certification in the area of finance or accounting would be an added advantage
Educational Qualification -
Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) or Company Secretary (CS).
What we offer
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and with a diverse and talented team
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off
- Flexible work environment
- A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Become a part of group.one
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.one, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We have an international environment with a high level of flexibility and growing ambitions. We are proud to present our key numbers of business:
- More than 2,000,000 great customers in 149 countries
- With more than 3,000,000 registered domains to their name
- 1200 incredible people have chosen us as their employer
- And the diversity stretches to more than 45 different nationalities
- Remote, hybrid, or in-office, they carry us from more than 12 countries
- And lastly, we are connecting 12 major brands well-established in the European market to lead us towards becoming number one - your European Champion
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.one we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.one is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/expression.